Thursday 29 May 2008

Here I am posting my 1st blog post!

This is my 1st foray into the world of blogging so I don't quite know what I am doing...still, I have managed to set this up so here goes - of you're reading it then it worked! I've never really kept a diary - aside from an appointments one so who knows how long I will keep this up for. Round at a friend's house earlier I mentioned that everyone I know seems to have a blog, some people even have 2 so she suggested I get my own - so here I am - you all have Souad to thank!

Anyway we are me - Fiona, DH, DD1 aged 5, DD2 aged 3 and dd3 aged 9 months. I am a breastfeeding, babywearing, co sleeping mama - we've become progressively less mainstream in our parenting the further we've travelled on our parenting journey. It just works for our family.

I love my family, my friends, my laptop (!) getting out with my kids and doing fun stuff with them, slings, LLL. I don't much enjoy taking care of our home or feeding us all - I can always think of things I'd rather do than cook or clean - but I am trying to be more goddess-like and less slutty in my domesticity.

Was about to tell you all about today - but baby is awake as typically happens when I'm mid task....more later...or tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey Fiona - looking forward to reading your blog!

BabelMum said...

I will add your blog to my rss feed. Looking forward to reading you.
x