Friday 4 September 2009

I feel quite old!

We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary last week. And I am now the mother of two school aged children, Anna started school yesterday. No dramas at all, she ran in happy and ran out happy at the end. I am looking forward to more time with Phoebe (is that awful? it feels a bit disloyal to my older girls!) and more time to sort out the chaos that is our home now I'm not doing a preschool run in the middle of each day.

It feels like we're all moving on with the new school year starting. I'm happy it's starting without the soul searching the last 2 have begun with, I am now reasonably at peace with my decision to school the girls.

Lately I've been doing more grown-up things like having the odd night out, rediscovering old friends from my pre motherhood life. I like it!

xx

No comments: