Monday 16 June 2008

moments to treasure

There are many things I could never have imagined in my pre-motherhood life. Like just now, squatting in front of my house scraping dog muck of my 3YO's beautiful pink shoe with Baby asleep in the sling on my back. It was not easy because her shoes have lots of grooves, in shape of a fairy, perfect for lots of dog poo to become really impacted and stuck hard. Was just meditating on the glamour of it all when the the shout came down the stairs and through the wide-open front door 'I'VE DONE A POO!'. I suggested she wipe her own bum seeing as I was only 1/2 way through dislodging dog poo from her shoe but she opted to wait. So I sped up my efforts in order to deal with another kind of poo. Can only wonder what next door's teenage boy thought as he smoked his ciggie in the next garden!

Think overdid the clean up. DD2 is going to smell of dettol for weeks. Still, it's better than the smell of poo I suppose!

No comments: